Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby's 1st Halloween!

Dear Chuy,


This past weekend we celebrated our first Halloween with you on the outside.


You were totally in my belly last Halloween, which made me extremely tired and hungry for candy...


This year, you're out, so, it was time for pumpkins, costumes, and pint sized Halloween parties!


First up, they had a little party for you guys at your escuela. It was super cute.


You made your costume, although, you didn't seem very fond of wearing it...




You made a little Trick or Treat canister too - I didn't even know about it - it was an awesome crafty surprise!

Ozzy was very fond of the contents of the canister - sugar cookies wrapped in plastic bag... cat favorite...



They took school pictures that day too - I thought a tuxedo t-shirt and driver's cap were in order...



Such a handsome man!



So, that night, we carved our pumpkins - I actually just drew your design on yours - after Daddy and I carved our giant pumpkins, our hands were tired and we didn't feel like carving another...



You'll just have to get bigger so you can carve your own!



In the meantime, I drew a lion pattern on your pumpkin - cause you love the lions!




The next day was Halloween and we attended a Pint Sized Halloween party thrown by our friends Jen, Chris, and Tallulah...



We were the Family Wolf...



You and Daddy had a good time wolfing it up...



All your baby buddies were there...



We took another pic of you, Clover, and Tallulah on the couch - man, you guys were all so much smaller last time we did this...



When we got home from the party, I thought you'd be stone cold tired and ready for a big nap, but you were wide awake and ready to play!



So we took a stroll around the neighborhood...



Then we lounged and watched the Halloween episode of Yo Gabba Gabba..



Halloween night, your Dad and I handed out candy to the neighborhood kids and watched a scary movie... you were finally ready for your big nap...

All in all, I think it was the best Halloween ever and I'm a little sad because we're never going to celebrate your first Halloween ever again...
















No comments: