Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch!

Chuy and I met up with some of his baby friends (and some of my mommy friends) at the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend.

I thought it would be a perfect time to show off his skeleton outfit and candy corn shoes and get some awesome pics with my new fancy camera...

Little man still refuses to look at the camera or look happy in any pictures, but the lighting was nice and the background was very... Halloweeny...

Check it out!
















Oh well... someday maybe he'll look at the camera - heck, he might even smile for it once in a while... he's still cute as can be and we definitely had fun at the patch - although the photographic evidence of said fun doesn't exist, so, you'll just have to take my word for it...

















No comments: