Tuesday, March 17, 2009

28 Weeks!



Only 12 more weeks until we get to meet baby Chuy face to face... it's hard to believe he's almost here, although sometimes it seems like June won't get here fast enough.


We had our doctor's visit yesterday - nothing too fancy - he measured my belly, we listened to Chuy's hearbeat - Doc said he sounds like a happy baby in there - which made me feel very happy and relieved!


Usually, by the time the doctor visit rolls around, I've convinced myself that there's something horribly wrong in there... but there never ever is, so, I should give myself a break.


Glucose test happened as well - hopefully that turns out okay and we should be all set for smooth sailing to the finish line!


Just one million more things to do and purchase before the little guy gets paroled...

No comments: