Wednesday, June 3, 2009

39 Weeks...

...also known as the longest week of my entire life... or how I spent my summer vacation in 90+ degree weather being pregnant with something the size of a large rabbit...

Those marks are from my elastic waistband... not stretch marks... Just FYI...

Dear Chuy,

Dr. E said I've only dilated another 1/2 inch since last week - no further effacement - no change in your station...

I've eaten a pile of spicy food, pineapple, and painfully hobbled around the hike and bike trail a few times this past week - unfortunately to no avail...

Needless to say, I'm beyond frustrated, upset, uncomfortable, and sometimes in pain.


The Doc didn't bother to measure you or listen to your heartbeat today - instead he opted for an extremely uncomfortable cervical exam... which was awesome, but his lack of interest in your vitals today makes me think that you're done cooking, there's nothing more the Doc can even do but wait at this point...

Every place I've been today has been full of outside babies - laughing, hanging with their mommies, wearing cute outside baby clothes, the works.

Oh, how I wish you would just go ahead and come on out - I'm so ready, I'm beyond ready...

No comments: