Thursday, February 19, 2009

Secret Maternity Clothes?

So, I'm hanging out in the junior department at Nordy Town the other day... yes, that's right, I'm a 33-year-old pregnant lady that still has the urge to shop in the junior department.

I know Stacy and Clinton would tell me I'm not being age appropriate, and they might be right, but 33 is a tough fashion age - probably too old for juniors, but too cool for the ladies department.

Anyhoo, as I'm wondering around, I keep finding clothes that will fit my growing belly... which I find to be strange...

Why would there be preggers clothes in the juniors department? Is the rate of teenage pregnancy that high? Do they know that old ladies like me like to troll the racks for trendy stuff?

Here's the really crazy part... I purchased these jeans from that department...



Notice anything out of the ordinary on the waistline of these jeans? Oh, I don't know, like THEY"RE MATERNITY PANTS???

Literally, maternity pants - disguised as "lounge pants" in the juniors department.

I scooped them up as quickly as possible because they're the only dark straight legged maternity jean I've ever seen.

Oh, and here's another interesting tidbit... when I went to look the company up on-line, there's absolutely no mention of "The Lounge Act" jean... hmmm...

I smell a teen pregnancy jean conspiracy...

No comments: