Sunday, February 15, 2009

What Middle Name For Son?

Well, I don't know if y'all have heard, but The Wife and I are having some troubles agreeing on a middle name for baby Chuy (yes, this is one of those bloggy-type nicknames just in case some psycho decides to track down our family and kidnap our soon to be born super baby genius).

I've asked family, friends, and even strangers on the internet...and no one has come up with a great middle name. What's a father to be to do?

I'm not sure what most fathers to be would do, but I sure as shit know what I'd do! I'd ask Ookla The Mok! I know, I know, that sounds crazy! Who in their right mind would ask a humanoid, lion-like creature with yellow eyes and fangs anything...never mind what to name your unborn son?

What can I say, I'm kinda' weird. Anyway, I asked and he delivered! Check out what the big guy had to say HERE and don't be afraid to ask Ookla any questions you may have. Not only is he super cool, but he's wicked smart too! Just shoot him an email...he uses Gmail and everything:

DearOoklaTheMok@Gmail.com

Even though The Wife and I still haven't figured out Chuy's middle name yet, Ookla has given us a lot to think about.

Thanks again, you big lug!

No comments: