Tuesday, April 14, 2009

32 Weeks!





32 weeks! Only 56 more days according to my preggers widget...



This week the tiredness of the first trimester has noticeably returned, which does not please the client... I have crafty things to accomplish, shelves to move around, a job to, at the very least, show up to everyday... you know... life stuff to do? But all I want to do is wedge myself in the corner section of our comfy couch and watch tv or read or play on the 'couch computer' - my name for our new laptop - thanks again, Greg - that long walk to the office was just too much...







The belly has grown a half inch in a matter of days... pretty incredible! I had a couple days of back aches and lower ab pain, but now all of that makes sense - Chuy is hopefully gaining a 1/2 pound a week from here on out...







All in all, I'm getting really excited to meet my little guy and in contrast, really tired of being pregnant... but I know it will totally be worth it - I mean, I AM giving birth to a super baby genius...

No comments: