Tuesday, April 28, 2009

34 Weeks!




34 weeks! Only 42 days until my due date... which sounds like crazy talk, but it's true! We had our short and sweet doctor visit yesterday - measured the uterus, listened to Chuy's heartbeat, complained about my hot flashes, etc.


Dr. E said that 34 weeks is when the doctors all breath a sigh of relief. He said if Chuy were born today, he would be a bit small, but would be in good shape - lungs are developed and what not. So, that was nice to hear - not that I want little dude to come out before his timer goes off, but if he happens to pull the cord early, we're cool.





My uncomfortable-ness has hit maximum overdrive lately - clothes are not my friend - it's always hot no matter where I am (yes, I guess it is just me... and the basketball sized baby in my belly) - if I drop something, it's staying where it landed - I wore a napkin as a bib during lunch today and it was a good thing too because it was littered with ranch dressing upon completion of my spinach wrap...


42 days... 42 days... it will all be worth it!


No comments: