Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tweeting from the Womb??

Seems like everyone has a Twitter these days... I do too, although I rarely think of anything I deem important enough to tweet about...


The Hubs tweets with his bloggy friends about movies and stuff - but that's still limited use of the Tweet-phenom... neither one of us is telling the world where we're getting coffee at the moment... we loathe the drop-by...


Yesterday, while doing some 'work', I happened upon this article - about the Kickbee...




Uh... what's a Kickbee? Well, the Kickbee is a device, worn by pregnant women, that detects fetal movement in the womb and sends a message to Twitter... no, seriously...




Chuy's daddy and I would find this info incredibly fascinating - if it were Chuy's kicks - but I can't imagine others would want to 'follow' him on Twitter... maybe I'm wrong about that... people do love to Tweet...

For more info on the Kickbee, check out it's developer's portfolio here!

No comments: