Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Bibs!

In an on going effort to make sure that the cobbler's kid has shoes, I've tried to make sure Chuy gets to have at least a few handmade-by-me items in his stash of stuff...

One idea that The Hubs and I most recently tried our hand at was one that we participated in at our friends Vickie and Dave's baby shower a couple months ago...

Stenciled baby bibs!

Thanks to the awesomeness that is Ed Roth's Stecil 101, stenciling has never been easier or more fun...



Check it out...

Me working a deer bib...



The Hubs getting in on the crafty action...



We stenciled on plain muslin as well as patterned fabric (which I have yet to sew into bibs... the couch and Oprah always tend to win that contest)...

I used a bib that I received as a present as my pattern and used velcro to make the closure at the top...

All in all, I think they turned out really cute...







More pics soon when the patterned fabric ones finally are complete!

No comments: