Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mr. Canacorn: Exposed!

I was totally called out today on Awesomeness (NSFW)...by a kid.

It was all because of my thoughts on this video by brokeNCYDE...it's called FREAKXXX:



I'm not going to go into what I though about it here, but you can read my original (totally safe for work) post, brokeNCYDE…Good For The Kids?, if you want some perspective on sydney :)'s response.

Here it is:

sydney :) Says:
May 10, 2009 at 3:14 pm

"I’m a KID. and Brokencyde is not dumb music.. for “dumb” kids. your just too old to be listening to it.. so just get over yourself. Second they do NOT look like assholes. I met them last week with my MOM. They are some of the sweetest guys I have ever met in my life. They alll bangin. Your obviously too old to know whats going on in the world anymore =)"


The Wife thinks all this is totally hilarious.

I think this is a good wake up call for what the future has in store for me once Chuy is a teenager....oh, and no matter what sydney :) says, I still think they look like a gaggle of assholes.

2 comments:

ESeaholm said...

10 seconds in is all I could take....10 SECONDS!!!

Anonymous said...

I watched the whole thing and even thought it was kinda' catchy...maybe you're the one that's obviously too old to know what's going on in the world anymore.